Injection at Home
Injection at home
Injections is a technique in the medical field. Injections are typically used to administer medications, vaccinations, contraception, or other therapeutic agents to the body. Injections should be given in a safe manner so that neither the patient nor the nurse are harmed. That is why we ensure that our nurses adhere to conventional regulations and safety measures, as well as appropriately dispose of vials and syringes.
Our highly trained and experienced nursing staff can administer injections in the comfort of your own home, ensuring the greatest level of care.
What are the circumstances in which an injection is necessary?
Injection therapy is required for a variety of medical disorders. Diabetes, liver disease, heart disease, stroke, a weaker immune system, lung illness, HIV, kidney disease, and a slew of other health issues figure prominently among these threats. To help you give vaccines, remedial medications, contraceptives, and other therapeutic agents in your body, hunt for “a skilled home injection nurse near me.”
Do you know the different types of injection?
- Intravenous injection (IV): The medicine is injected directly into the bloodstream using a needle placed into a vein.
- Intramuscular injection (IM): The medication is put into the muscle, which makes it easier for the blood vessels to quickly absorb it.
- Subcutaneous injection: The medication is delivered into the tissues between the skin and the muscle.
- Intradermal injection: The medication is delivered directly into the dermis, which is the layer just below the epidermis of the skin.
- Depot injection: Most depot injections are either solid or oil-based formulations that are slowly absorbed by the tissues around them when they are administered.
Want to know how you can avail the service?
Book an online appointment; Request a call back on the website or call @ 7977937410 or WhatsApp us.
Our executive gets in touch and schedules an appointment.
Our qualified expert visits your home or calls you for an assessment and recommends the service or a care plan.
Based on the requirement, services are initiated.
We provide continuous patient monitoring with routine reassessments and follow up care.
- There are no long waits for minor treatments at the hospital or clinic.
- No commotion associated with a hospital.
- Care plans that are specifically tailored to each patient’s needs.
- Assists current structures and services in their efforts.
- The risk of hospital-acquired infections is reduced.
- Empowers people for their own health care decisions.
- An affordable, clinically-driven service is offered in the convenience of one’s own home with no loss of quality.
Currently, we serving in Mumbai only