PHT Health Services will offer refunds purely on the basis of facts concerning an individual case. There will be no refunds for cancellations post a registration unless sufficient evidence is provided for – mistaken denominations, factual errors, inaccurate payment deductions, duplicate payments or any other instance where the management agrees to a refund.
Refunds, if any, will be made to the same card or account using which the payment was initially made and it will be processed only after verification of the account holder’s credentials. No cash or cheque refunds will be made under any circumstances.
- Users cannot return the same service order more than once.
- PHT Health Services shall not be responsible in case communication is not received by the customer due to incomplete contact details given by the individual.
- Customers requesting serial or repeated refunds may be blocked to access the services provided on the website.
- For claiming a refund, the payee should provide a valid invoice of the investigations & ID documents of the customer who is seeking a refund so as to be able to get the refund.
- No interest will be paid on refunds.
All refunds would be made in a time frame of 21 to 45 working days. Any query with the respective agreed refund can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org in citing the receipt number against which refund is requested for.
We reserve the right to modify/change the policy without prior intimation/publication/prior information.